Cigar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking Packers and Patriots are the winners tomorrow, but I think the Giants will keep that game close, but the Pats will BLOWOUT the Bolts...

·
Registered
950 Posts
I'm hoping that the wind & snow nullify the Pats' aerial game & that Tomlinson can take that team on his shoulders & prove his worth on the big stage. Now, that ain't gon' happen, but a man can dream...

·
Registered
570 Posts
Woooow, who else watched the Packers vs Giants? The last few minutes of that game were mindblowing. I'm glad Tynes made that last field goal attempt, I think if he'd missed, NY would've torn him apart. Giants are gonna get ripped apart by the Patriots though.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Both were actually pretty good games, Pats are looking pretty beatable.

I just NEED to understand, exactly what the **** Norv was thinking about keeping LT on the bench? 3 plays? And they said that he didn't reinjure himself, it was a "coach's decision". I just don't get that. Even if you don't want him in there taking a pounding, just having him in the backfield forces Hoodie to plan for him - maybe have a scout cover him just in case, keep an extra LB in close - opening up Gates or my boy Chambers up the field, or stacking the line on that side, so you can give it to someone else on the other. And if he ISN'T playing, why dress him for the game? Why have him freeze his sack off on the sidelines for 3 hours? I just don't understand...

Great game by the Giants - Eli is finally starting to show me something, and Plax had a hell of a game. A lot of great throws, and no real mistakes. All I can say is that if Coughlin plans to be that predictable on offense (how many times can you run Jacobs up the middle on 1st down!?!?), Belichik will EAT THEM ALIVE.

·
One Shot
12,872 Posts
I'm sure if LT could have played he would have been out there, just because they say he didn't re-injure it doesn't mean he could have played or that he didn't! He gave it a shot and it didn't work. I'm sure if he was able to play he would have been standing next to the coach the whole game.

On the Giants game, hell it wasn't even as close as the OT makes you think it was! But they will get beat in two weeks!

·
Elder Berry
4,708 Posts
So far so good. Can't wait for the Pats to get another proper crack at the Giants. Really looking forward to the game in 2 weeks. BIG TIME!

CD

P.S. Go PATS! ;)

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
There is a Manning in the superbowl :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts