Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is Christmas time........I think everyone here knows that a certian vendor does Christmas sales.

I am hoping that might include cabs. I would like to have another cab (yeah thats right another) cab of JL2. But I also would like a cab of Boli PC or Parti Shorts.

So I am hoping for some help in making my decision. I am also taking advice on what you all think I should try. I don't really want to go over 300 bucks for the cab. So that takes the RASS cab out. But leaves pleanty open. Any help/advice would be great. Thanks.

·
-
11,412 Posts
yellow cab, dc cab... taxi cab...

to stay under $300, just don't take a long ride, and don't tip too much, you'll be good.

you could take a kimchee cab in korea here in a little over a month when you're there next...

all kinds of cabs out there. :fu

·
-
11,412 Posts
seriously... what DON'T you have?
y'know, you really like those VR famosos, don't you... sure you do, everyone does. it's not a cab, but if the sale is a good one, buy 2 boxes and tape em together, make it a cab.

what other lines do you like other than partagas or boli or JL?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am really really thinking about a cab of Punch Punch.

As for what I like....well there are so many different brands that I haven't tried yet. The Famosos was very good. And I haven't had one since that trip. I was hoping that I would get some suggestions so I can buy some different smokes.

As for the taxi cab comments :fu

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Not a cab, but some jerk sent me a MAG46, then some damn shop has a xmas sale on them. Thanks DonJefe. Now my wife and daughter will be getting gifts from Walmart!

I haven't tried the BPC, but it's hard to go wrong with party shorts. mmmm

GoatLocker

·
-
11,412 Posts
you could always go on the wild side...
quai d'orsay
trini's
lgc's
erdm grandes de espana (so you can give me some)
SLR serie A
spe (swedish ***** enlarger) :fu
cuaba

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IHT said:
trini's
lgc's
erdm grandes de espana (so you can give me some)
SLR serie A
spe (swedish ***** enlarger) :fu
cuaba
I already have a spe....jerk.

As for the trini's I don't think I want to spend that much for 24 cigars. The Serie A is a damn fine cigar. LGC are also to a lot, but I am thinking about them. ERdM....good idea. I'll look into them. Thanks IHT

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
I have a cab of Punch Punch ( June 03) and they are not that great. Good construction and ok taste, but not as sweet as some other batches of P.P. I've had. I would probably take a cab of 03 Epi #2's over the J.L., but thats just my tastes. If the vendor in question does a dress box sale, buy two or more you get a 10-15% discount I would highly recommend the 02 Bolivar R.C.'s. I gave one to Greg recently. Perfect construction, and a complex, full flavor smoke. Hope this helps. :)

·
-
11,412 Posts
Fredster said:
I would highly recommend the 02 Bolivar R.C.'s. I gave one to Greg recently. Perfect construction, and a complex, full flavor smoke. :)
yes, it was very damn good. :p

·
Registered
368 Posts
GOAT LOCKER said:
Not a cab, but some jerk sent me a MAG46, then some damn shop has a xmas sale on them. Thanks DonJefe. Now my wife and daughter will be getting gifts from Walmart!

I haven't tried the BPC, but it's hard to go wrong with party shorts. mmmm

GoatLocker
Love the Mag 46s!! :D

Hey Coppertop,

Afterall, it is the Holiday Season. Why not treat yourself to a JL2 cab and a cab of your favorite shorts? :D Just trying to be helpful!

·
-
11,412 Posts
motortown said:

Hey Coppertop,

Afterall, it is the Holiday Season. Why not treat yourself to a JL2 cab and a cab of your favorite shorts? :D Just trying to be helpful!
he needs variety. he already has a cab+ of party shorts, and a brand new cab of JL 2s.

there's times when i'm in the mood for something lighter, or something shorter, or... you know what i'm talkin' 'bout, willis.

i think he needs some VR Famosos and cab of punch punch.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
motortown said:

Hey Coppertop,

Motortown,

I have thought about that......man I do love those JL2s. IHT and I talked about this last night and I might just break down and order some Trini Fundadores. I would really like some variety, but then again I also am one of those people who likes to stick with what he knows. I have a Trini Fundadore at home. See....this is why I'm in such a bind. I want to venture out, walk on the "wild side" but I don't know if I can justify the money on a cigar I might not like.

Mr.C I have also thought about some epi2s. The ones I've had have been wonderful cigars.

Fred could you PM me the exact box code of those BRCs. I've smoked one before and thought it was a really good stick. I will email that site and see if they have a box with a the same or close to it box code. I could use some BRC in my Humi.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I will go with the BRCs......and a something else as well. Just depends on what the holiday sale is for.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Hey Coppertop here goes my $.02:
Parti Shorts or Boli PC? I like the Parti Shorts, but the Epicure No.2 sound pretty mouth watering.

·
Registered
331 Posts
If you were thinking about the Punch Punch then maybe consider a cab of Punch SS #1's.I saw a cab going for $40 less than the cab of Punch Punch...and while I love the PP's,the SS #1's are really tasty!!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone......I am patiently waiting on that email from that site

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alright, placed an order for another cab of PLPCs (strictly for ageing purposes)and thanks to Fred a box of BRC :D ........hopefully from 02(I asked in the comments section to see if he could find a box from 02 for me). I guess I'll see when I get home.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts