Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am not just new to this forum but I am new to the cigar world. I have much to learn and I'm looking forward to every bit of it. I am from South Texas. A friend led me to this sight and it looks like a great place. I just got my first humidor at Christmas and my collection of cigars is small to say the least. I have many hobbies and I find a good cigar goes with them all. I look forward to being a part of the Jungle and thanks in advance for what I will learn.

JIM

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard! What are your favorite smokes so far?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DonJefe said:
Welcome aboard! What are your favorite smokes so far?
My friend gave me a Bolivar Fuente that I tried last night. I really enjoyed this cigar. Last week I tried a La Paloma that came with a sampler I recieved for Christmas. I thought this cigar just plain sucked. I could not keep it lit and just one side wanted to burn. It tasted like I was smoking hay. I have also tried a Pre Embargo that was great with a very oily wrapper. This weekend I will try a Montecruz ***** Cubana that is resting in my new humidor.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome! Hey.....you have good taste already! You must learn fast.

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to CS! Glad you joined us!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome to CS

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.