Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I am new to the cigar world, I think I have fallen in love! I have had many great non-cuban cigars that have recieved outstanding ratings as far a CA is concerned. I believed those until I had my first Havana. My girlfriend brought me home a Monte#2 frome Whistler. WOW. Since that moment I have fallen in love. It's kinda sad becuase all my gars in the humi dont look the same to me now.:confused: I have then had the urge to go back up to canada and pick up what I can. Though I've only smoked a few I have a new love in my life. This leads me to thinking how bs the CA ratings are. Prior to the cubana experience my favorite cigar was the Ashton VSG. I think that is still one of the best non-cubans but I just dont agree that anything is compareable to these gifts from god. I now enjoy the PSD4 more than anything. I am still curious how some of these ratings work. I would take a 87 havana over a 91 DR any day. There seems to be all of the music, food, and beautiful cuban women wrapped into this beautiful tasteful leaf. WOW! Now if I can just find them at a decent price!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle......and my favorite cigar is still the PSD4. What a rad stick. But the BBF and RASS aren't to far behind. I'm kicking my self for not picking up the VR Famosos.

Anyway welcome and soak up the knowledge

:pu

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually just ordered a couple singles and two of them are actually the Bolivar ant the RASS.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just orderd from a carribean distributor we will see how it goes. New at this.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Welcome to the jungle! I know how you feel bro. Once I had my first Cuban (believe it was a Hoyo Corona in 97) I've never looked at cigars or C.A. ratings the same. I'm sending you a private Message with some of the sites I've had the best luck with over the years (Canadas too expensive.):w

·
CS Noob Ambassador
1,194 Posts
Oh, since no-one mentioned it yet....as you slide down the slippery slope, look in front of you and try not to hurt us when ya land on the rest of us :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome aboard and stay away from those ISOMs :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts