Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbie on Club Stogie thanks to a weekend of fun, sun and cigars with my son in South Carolina. I went to see Tw3nty in SC, I had not been with him and the family since they left CA like five years ago and WOW what a weekend. The first night Tw3nty took me to see the Gamecocks stadium (HUGE) then we met a fellow CS'er Davidoff ESQ to have dinner and ended up drinking free beer. Then when we got home I joined in for my first Serf with Cre8v1 and Tech Ninja while smoking a couple of sticks and learning about muddling. The next night was a birthday party up in Greenville and that was my first Herf as well as a birthday party for a fellow CS'er, Spooble. Learned how to play Cornhole and got a muddler as a gift along with lessons on how to make Mojito's and Caipirnha's from Tech Ninja. Then on Sunday to finish off the weekend off I was introduced to CS, signed on and smoked more cigars. What a great group of guys, they even gave me birthday presents to take home. I am in the smokes thanks to Tw3nty, IR13, Cre8vi and Davidoff ESQ. I really appreciated what they did for me and their super friendship.

THANKS all you guys for an awesome birthday weekend!!!!

I am a Harley and AirHead rider in San Diego, so I enjoy riding as well as working on them. Also enjoy vintage cars, just rebuilt a 1965 motor in a 65 Mustang. Then there is a good Port with a slender smoke to go along wit wine, woman, a cowboy hat and song. :cb:z:ss

Thanks again to the all the guys back in SC and I hope you all enjoy the Myrtle Beach Herf!

·
Registered
13,086 Posts
Welcome to the jungle.

Did Tw3nty say anything to you about the San Diego gorillas? :D

·
Registered
201 Posts
Hey thanks for visiting my city! I love it here. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and got to meet some more members. Hopefully I will get to meet a few of them down the road, as I just joined a couple days ago.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Welcome to the jungle.

Did Tw3nty say anything to you about the San Diego gorillas? :D
I did peter. I told him I would help him get a hold of you. He travels a lot, so he will either try to get a hold of you in a while...or He might wait till I come out to herf with you, again, in December. Can't wait to see you, again, in December.

Dad, welcome to the jungle. Miss you already.

·
Not Here
12,921 Posts
Welcome to the jungle. The PSHC is a fine bunch of people to break your cherry with. :tu

p.s. Tw3nty that is so not cool to go pushing your Dad around like that.....down the slope that is. :r

·
Son of Evil Emperor Zurg
2,583 Posts
Welcome, Mr. Vanderburg!! Sorry was not able to herf with you. Take care and hope to see you next time you're in the Palmetto state.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank for the note Peter, Tw3nty spoke very highly of you and as did the rest of the SC crew so I look forward to meeting with you on home turf. We talked about herfing with you around the holidays. Let me know if anything is happening in town before then.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Dave, A quick note and apology for the wrong handle on the site, I misunderstood the davenport ESQ and used a cigar name. Please excuse my poor hearing after a fabuloous ciagar my heraing to hell in hand basket. Long ash to ya :tu

·
Palmetto State Herf Crew
1,020 Posts
Great to have you here, Al! We really enjoyed hanging out with you this weekend. It was a pleasure. Take care and we look forward to herfing with you again!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Welcome! :bl
I am a newb too and I can already see that this forums is going to be a wonderful experience. Hope to see ya around!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.