Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
I heard about this forum from the podcast Dogwatch Social Club, and I thought I'd check it out. I've been reading for a few days now, and I really love the No Cigar Snob rule. Much as I try, I just can't detect the hinting of banana peel and essence of pencil lead and brine. I'm perfectly happy with "tastes good."

A little about my self: My name is Nick. I'm in the US Navy, stationed over here in Yokosuka, Japan. I've been smoking cigars for about 8 months now, and I don't see any signs of stopping (especially since I found Cbid a few months ago).

Nick

· Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to CS!:D

· Acronym Wizard
1,986 Posts
Welcome to CS. I agree with the 'tastes good' motto, but I still try to figure out the flavors. Maybe you'll give a review that mentions a 'hint of teriyaki' after you've been over there a while.:rolleyes:

· Registered
647 Posts
Rocketman248 said:
Hi guys,
I heard about this forum from the podcast Dogwatch Social Club, and I thought I'd check it out. I've been reading for a few days now, and I really love the No Cigar Snob rule. Much as I try, I just can't detect the hinting of banana peel and essence of pencil lead and brine. I'm perfectly happy with "tastes good."

A little about my self: My name is Nick. I'm in the US Navy, stationed over here in Yokosuka, Japan. I've been smoking cigars for about 8 months now, and I don't see any signs of stopping (especially since I found Cbid a few months ago).

Nick
Welcome to cs!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.