Cigar Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get empty cigar boxes? I like to collect them (call me weird)... but apparently someone started a fad of making them into womens purses so, everywhere I go to find some I've already been beaten to the "punch" (lame pun, sorry) by some up-and-coming martha stewart...

So anyways, I'd appreciate any info that anyone has to share, or if you have empty boxes or know of any that are just being tossed out, please let me know.

I hope I haven't posted this in the wrong place, if so please forgive me, oh yeah... one more question: what exactly is a "pass"? (can you tell what a NEWBIE I am lol)

Thanks, happy smokin'

Jared Stilwell
[email protected]

·
Registered
369 Posts
A few cigar shops will give them away for free. If not, they'll usually give you the box if you buy the last few cigars in it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
As for "box passes", I think these are something like a trade. I haven't participated in one so I defer to those that know better. From what I can gather, one person sends out a box or tupperware filled with cigars to another smoker, this smoker takes whichever cigars he wants and replaces them with cigars of an equal or greater value and sends it to the next person on the list and so on until the box reaches the original sender, hopefully full of goodies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts