Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've been smokin cigars for about a year but I just joined the fourm. Looks like a cool site:)

I like smokin cigars but I don't have a lot of compadres who enjoy my vice. So, it's nice to find a place where I can find others who like this hobby too. I'm sure I've still got a lot to learn :z

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
dfitz40 said:
I'm sure I've still got a lot to learn
Literally and figuratively, welcome to the club.

Scott"IwonderhowmuchIDON"Tknow"M

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard dfitz! You will learn plenty here!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
fitz,
Welcome! I am not that far from you, compared to most of the other knuckleheads on this forum, & live in SE Kansas.

Iamveryfondofbananacreampie! :mad:

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to CS! Glad you joined us!

·
Registered
374 Posts
You beat me to it, Leaf. I'm a Civil from VT. Welcome to you - ask lots of questions, these guys will help you out.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome to CS!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
dfitz40 said:
Hi all,

I've been smokin cigars for about a year but I just joined the fourm. Looks like a cool site:)

I like smokin cigars but I don't have a lot of compadres who enjoy my vice. So, it's nice to find a place where I can find others who like this hobby too. I'm sure I've still got a lot to learn :z
Welcome aboard! I am sure you will find this place full of good advice and even better folks!

:)

·
-
11,412 Posts
welcome, fitz. all my friends went to Mizzou while i joined the military. my old best friend still works at the University hospital up there (burn unit).

one helluva town.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
welcome to CS dfitz40.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.