Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to all the connoisseurs! Started smoking 5mo. ago. Sorta still in my experimental stage. I'm a at least 1 stick a day person and my everyday smokes are Occidental Havana Sun Grown, Occidental Double Maduro, and Spirt De Cuba. I would prefer to smoke Ashton's everyday if I could afford them. Well looking forward to being on the board and if anyone wants to recommend any fine sticks, please do! (you everyday smoke and your premi smoke)

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome riz!

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
From one new guy to another, Welcome riz. This is a great place and the folks here are more than willing to help. I've been doing alot of searches and getting a ton of information. Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard Riz. Lot's of great info here to help you find some cigars you will like at all price points.

GoatLocker

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Howdy & welcome.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Welcome Ritz, Have fun experimenting, I personally think that is a lot of the enjoyment I draw form cigars is finding new one that I like and trying new ones that I haven't had.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome aboard!

:)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.