Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
galaga said:
Sens a PM to that PDS guy, LLG #1. He'll send you a reply.
I can shed some light on it...it's triple banded anniversary cigar that comes in it's own decorative, velvet lined wooden coffin. Not only that, would you believe it is also a limited edition!?! Obviously released only once a decade, the cigar uses leaves from the upper middle part of tobacco plants grown in a specific latitude and longitude. The actual tobacco field is shielded from the elements by a triple woven cheesecloth that is only available to those advertising in CA. :D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
pds said:
I can shed some light on it...it's triple banded anniversary cigar that comes in it's own decorative, velvet lined wooden coffin. Not only that, would you believe it is also a limited edition!?! Obviously released only once a decade, the cigar uses leaves from the upper middle part of tobacco plants grown in a specific latitude and longitude. The actual tobacco field is shielded from the elements by a triple woven cheesecloth that is only available to those advertising in CA. :D
I thought Swisher produced those....

:D

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
hoopshot said:
I'm looking for a cigar with 'hints of burnt 7-year old Madagascar Vanilla.' Is this the right place to ask? :D

--Will
Have you checked out the Cigar Aficionado Archives? :r :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I'd settle for scalded 7 month old Mexican vanilla. :z

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.