Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

Glad to be here. As you can see another Canuck on board.

I am following since somedays and learned a lot before join. But I still have a lot of questions.

Get into that cigar thrill after a trip to Varadero. My first purchase down there was more based on names. I got a Cohiba, Montecristo, Partagas, Punch, Romeo y Juliet.
After starting reading that forum, the thrill increase and now I am looking to buy everything. I went on the different vendor site and I cannot wait to order. The choice is also very difficult.

I already bought an humidor to be delivered and some sampler from Famous-smoke that are unfortunately stuck in the states. some say they deliver in Canada so I'm going to try them. But as everyone order from the other side I am not 100% confident because of the custom issues.

Anyway glad to be here :cb

·
Craving GOF
1,751 Posts
Hello All

Glad to be here. As you can see another Canuck on board.

I am following since somedays and learned a lot before join. But I still have a lot of questions.

Get into that cigar thrill after a trip to Varadero. My first purchase down there was more based on names. I got a Cohiba, Montecristo, Partagas, Punch, Romeo y Juliet.
After starting reading that forum, the thrill increase and now I am looking to buy everything. I went on the different vendor site and I cannot wait to order. The choice is also very difficult.

I already bought an humidor to be delivered and some sampler from Famous-smoke that are unfortunately stuck in the states. some say they deliver in Canada so I'm going to try them. But as everyone order from the other side I am not 100% confident because of the custom issues.

Anyway glad to be here :cb
Welcome to C/S I know you will enjoy it here.

Good luck on that Humidor.
Ken

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello and welcome here from a fellow newbie :)

Just one advice...make sure you season your humi correctly first...the success of your the good conservation of your stick will start there.

Welcome to the jungle and to the wonderful world of cigars !

:)

Lucie

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.