Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I will like to say hello to all members. My name is Carlos and I am very new to the world of cigars. I have only smoked a very few cigars but, oh what a feeling I get while smoking one. I am here to learn as much as I can to make each smoke a great one. With that being said i am off looking through the message board to find some thoughts of some good cigars to start off with.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle. You certainly came to the right place to learn. There are a lot of great people here and alot of knowledge floating around. So grab a branch and smoke and hang around a little. I am sure you will find all the answers you need. Again welcome to the Jungle. :al :w

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard Carlos!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Welcome to CS. Try a Padron. I really like the 3000 Maduro. Thanks for taking the time to join us here. This is a great place to learn a lot, and have some fun.

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
welcome aboard "Tocayo" ( is a mexican word used as a nickname when the other person is called the same as you :D) You gonna have a great time here. Lots of great gorillas around ;)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Second the Padron X000. There's a bunch of others, but I REALLY liked the Padrons I've burned.

Scott"postwhoreintraining"M

·
Registered
691 Posts
Welcome Carlos...

I would also suggest any of the Carlos Toranno line since you share a first name...Cusano makes some good sticks as well...

DsrtDog

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Welcome Carlos! You are going to have soo much fun!

Try these for starters:
Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Natural
Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Madruo
Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sungrown
Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Short Story
Padron 2000 Maduro
Padron 2000 Natural
Flor De Oliva Torpedo (5 x 52)
CAO Brazilia Gol
CAO MX2 Rob
CAO Italia Ciao
CAO Criollo Pato
Sancho Panza Valiente
Sancho Panza Double-Maduro Quixote
Sancho Panza Extra-Fuerte Pamplona
Cusano C10
Cusano Corojo Robusto
La Perla Habana Black Pearl Rojo Robusto
La Perla Habana Black Pearl Cobre Robusto

I put the cigars with the widest distribution at the top, and kept the "botique brands" that have reduced availability near the bottom.

-Matt-

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to CS! We're glad you joined us Carlos.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Hi Carlos! :)

HaveItoldanyonethatIamveryfondofbananacreampie? :ms

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.