Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to all hobbyists!

I am a newbie curious and anxious to find the perfect cigar. Do have a few questions to ask of you seasoned members. Do any of you use a V-cutter? How do you like it? Advantages/disadvantages? Any opinions about phillipine cigars? Recommendations? How far from the the point do you cut your pyramid cigars? I currently am enjoying a couple of online bundles and a few boxes of churchills I imported from the Dominican republic. Specifically, Nicaraguan rum soaked panatellas, Torpedo's, La Habanera Cristal's, principe's, and cigarillo's. Thankyou!

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Welcome eddie, I've smoked a few Phillipine cigars recently, fighting cock and some other one......not bad......not good, wouldn't spend alot of cash on them. You are in the right place for great cigar info. These gorillas will tweak your cigar tastes and get you heading in the right direction in no time flat. Enjoy, hope to hear more from you soon. rns

·
Registered
718 Posts
Welcome to the jungle. I've never used a V cutter. When I'm cutting a torpedo or pyramid I eyeball the position of the blades of my double-blade cutter so that I get the size opening that I like and then just cut right through.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.