Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im new here to the forums ive been reading the old thread's and getting and idea of what people are like here and i have decided to poast a thread and say that this seems like a really nice place to be and i think that i will like it here a lot ,seems like there is a lot of people here who knows ther stuff,ive been int to cigars for a while but in the past year i have realy been bittin by the bug and now i got the fever bad...im an ex smoker of almost 19 years i started out with a 50 count humidor ,then a small fridgidor,and now i just got a huge cooler for more stogies ...hehe,well i just wanted to say hi to everyone and to say im new to the forum....

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hey bro I'm a newbie 2...smoked cigarettes til 89 and quit...started smoking an occasional cigar back then and in about 99 or so started to increase cigar consumption to a couple a week,then three,and now average abuot 2 a day...not many by some of you guys standards,but things are looking up financially,so I'm about to dive head first into the world of the more sought after brands...Yee Haw!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Howdy Herfdork! Glad to have you aboard!

:)

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
It's a pleasure to make your aquaintance I'm sure. :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Howdy!!! You're going to enjoy yourself in here, without a doubt.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome to CS.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.