Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
E.P. Carrillo Pledge
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm new here I've been smoking cigars off and on since 1987, only cigar smoker in my Family besides my Grandfather, he grew Tobacco in South Carolina so I feel a connection to him and his memory when I light up a stick, I don't have any friends or family that do so I figured I'd jump in here and get connected with some brothers of the leaf, recently I've started sampling different manufacturers and blends to expand my palate and experience a bunch of what this new cigar culture has to offer and I'm loving every minute of it.

· Registered
3 Posts
Hello everyone I'm new here I've been smoking cigars off and on since 1987, only cigar smoker in my Family besides my Grandfather, he grew Tobacco in South Carolina so I feel a connection to him and his memory when I light up a stick, I don't have any friends or family that do so I figured I'd jump in here and get connected with some brothers of the leaf, recently I've started sampling different manufacturers and blends to expand my palate and experience a bunch of what this new cigar culture has to offer and I'm loving every minute of it.
Hey how's it going , CT in the house!

· Registered
Favorite Cigar is Liga Privada H99.
61 Posts
Thank you My family is from Sumter S.C.by the way 👊🏾
Cool, I'm in the Spartanburg area right now, but I am in the process of moving back to Rock Hill. If you are ever in the Upstate area check out Boda Pipes and Cigars Lounge in Greenville or Tobacco Plus off of I-85 in Greer for a good cigar selection.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts