Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Welcome to CS.

Hang around . . . the branches of the trees around here are chock full of good info. :)

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Welcome aboard! What do you like to smoke?

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome.....again. :)

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard Mr. I!

GoatLocker

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle, grab a branch and hang here for a while. The only advice I can offer would be to smoke as much as you can, sample and try different smokes as you can.

-Steve

:w

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So far I've been partial to Ashtons...I find them to be very smooth. I've smoked a few fuentes, a cohiba here and there and the occasional davidoff. Had the occasional cigar in college and now that I'm 25, I've decided to get back into it. I live in the hometown of the Nature Boy Ric Flair of Charlotte baby! lol yeah yeah, I know, but he's the only real celeb we have here. I guess that's about it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome from another newbie here.

Grape
(smoking an 8.5-inch Consuerga Presidente... I'm committed til noon).

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
:D WELCOME BRO! :D

My Advice: Don't look directly at the sun, look both ways before crossing the street, and use the search button...

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle.

Not bad cigars to start with LOL. A lot better then the cigars I started off smoking. A bunch of hand me downs (which I apprieciated, really) from IHT and another buddy of ours.

Enjoy

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to Club Stogie!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome to the jungle!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.