Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
MoTheMentor
3,261 Posts
Welcome aboard dude!
Grab a banana, uh, a cigar, and join the company.

What Wetterhorn said. It's good advice.
But, simpler yet, just click on the "search" word (in the oyellow-orange band above) and type in the key word you're looking for.
There's such a wealth of knowledgeable in this group here; we are very lucky indeed.

·
MoTheMentor
3,261 Posts
David said:
Jerry,
In my opinion a quality, well aged cigar should smoke cleanly and be smooth, no matter how full bodied, and almost aftertaste free (Except the Cuban variety which will often do that -- mtm). A good example that I discovered lately is the Carlos Torano Exodus 1959. Also, the CAO Extreme used to smoke very cleanly but I have not smoked it in a while. Just experiment and see what you like best. As I have learned you do not have to "acquire" a taste for quality cigars cigars. If a cigar is really good quality more likely than not it will be to your liking.
What Dave said above. Right on the money. Those cigar examples he gave, mmm mmm good. I'm with you on those two Dave.

MoTheMan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.