Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the Halloween season is upon us. With the large number of tricks the real world always has in store for us, I figured I could bring a few treats to the season.

We will start with 5 bombs and depending on response I am prepared to increase it to 10. But as with trick or treaters who go around to your house multiple times, if you have been around this block before you are banned. I want new puffers. Fresh fish. So here are the rules.

1. You must have private messaging unlocked (5 days 10 posts or some such)
2. You have not yet hit your 90 day unlock point.
3. You are not a member of the "Legion of Egos" or the "Llamas" or a fellow Squid.

That's it. I will get everything boxed up and they will go in the mail on Halloween.

If you fit that criteria and would like some free cigars, send me a private message stating you would like some cigars and provide your address. Feel free to then bump this thread for the next new person to hopefully see.

·
Twerking ain't for Smurfs
4,858 Posts
Very generous

·
LOB Nut Job
1,843 Posts
so where is the actual contest part of this? or did you just want to say 'contest' as a code word for 'less than random bombing run'? :D

oh, and...PM sent :D lol

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It just seemed like the most appropriate forum to put it in at the moment. Guess it could have just gone in the bomb forum... C'est la vie.

We will call the contest part being one of the people to message me quickly enough to get in on free cigars.

·
LOB Nut Job
1,843 Posts
It just seemed like the most appropriate forum to put it in at the moment. Guess it could have just gone in the bomb forum... C'est la vie.

We will call the contest part being one of the people to message me quickly enough to get in on free cigars.
In that case, hopefully I have fast fingers :D, I love a good speed contest!

(just don't tell my wife I said that)

·
Single Malt Lover
433 Posts
+1 - very nice of you David. This forum never ceases to amaze me!

Kudos to you. :smile:

·
L.O.B. BBMF
1,270 Posts
David you sir are a LOB racist. :)

Awesome contest though. Good man.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
David you sir are a LOB racist. :)
If you wanted in you shouldn't have joined that egotistical pincushion and mouse yesterday :wink:

You will get yours in the end anyways, no worries.

·
L.O.B. BBMF
1,270 Posts
If you wanted in you shouldn't have joined that egotistical pincushion and mouse yesterday :wink:

You will get yours in the end anyways, no worries.
Hey they saw quality in the "zenom". The squids didn't offer anything up to me, nor did the ZK. You gotta admit, I am in good company with those two :)

Anyway...:focus:

I see 5-10 lucky guys on this board, thats for sure.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Alright. We have hit our first 5. Keep them PM's rolling. If I hit 10 today I will see about getting them all out tomorrow morning. Then maybe some of the closer ones will land on Halloween.

·
LOB Nut Job
1,843 Posts
Alright. We have hit our first 5. Keep them PM's rolling. If I hit 10 today I will see about getting them all out tomorrow morning. Then maybe some of the closer ones will land on Halloween.
I need to find a puffer fish costume...

·
Registered
6,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

1 - 20 of 52 Posts