Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd introduce myself. Been watching an learning for quite a while and decided it was time to join! Smoked cancer stix for twenty years, quit 6 years ago, but still always had the urge, so decided to take up cigars about 3 months ago, and I love em! I'm smoking 3 to 4 a day so I need something to smoke that won't break the bank but is still decent. So far this is what I'm smoking on a regular basis
Genuine Preembargo Counterfeit Cubans-Good
Flor De Olivia-Good
Padron Fumas-Yum Good
Mayorga Lonsdales-Never had a bad one
Punch Elite Maduros-Good
Hoyo De Monteray-Good
Torano Silver-Good
Indian Tabac Tomahaks-Good
Oh by the way, Ive already got 2 50qt coolers full, and may need to get another, am I hooked or what?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Sneaky Bombin Bastage
2,569 Posts
Welcome to CS! Glad you joined us!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle. Sounds like you are smokeing some good every day sticks there. Also you may want to work on a fridgador instead of a coolerdor at that rate :D Any how welcome and ejoy your stay in the Jungle. :al :w

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Howdy Man!! I'm new too, but here's a welcome for ya anyway ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the welcome! I'm stalking up on my everyday smokes and then maybe I'll start buying some fivers of some better smokes to try. My boys got me some CAO Italias and Brazilias for Christmas, and I have to say they really didn't impress me that much, I'd just as soon smoke the FdO's myself. I only had 2 of each at $7.50 each I'm glad I didn't buy them!

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Welcome to CS you may find this place very addicting as i did.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Welcome!

Um... should I even ask about your name? I've been doing the dog-head-tilt trying to figure it out and have come up with a few possibilities, the most interesting of which is, well... "Turd herder."

Anyway, welcome, bro!

-Quixote

(Tread harder, maybe?)

(Tried harder???)

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Quixote said:
Welcome!

Um... should I even ask about your name? I've been doing the dog-head-tilt trying to figure it out and have come up with a few possibilities, the most interesting of which is, well... "Turd herder."

Anyway, welcome, bro!

-Quixote

(Tread harder, maybe?)

(Tried harder???)
:r That's exactly what I thought! Oh yeah, welcome aboard!!

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Welcome! Iamveryfondofbananacreampie! :mad:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.