Cigar Forums banner

New Niece/nephew contest

1K views 46 replies 21 participants last post by  GOAT LOCKER 
#1 ·
Alright, my sister is about to bless me with another (3rd) niece or nephew. Her original due date was November 26th, but the Dr. is supposed to induce on the 18th (due to the fact that her Dr. practices near where she and my brother in law used to live and they want to stick with him). However, this being my sisters 3rd child she seems to think recent "movements" tell her that the baby may be born even before the inducement date. So, armed with all this information, you're mission if you choose to accept it is:

Correctly guess the:

Date of birth
Time
Weight

You may guess as often as you like and I will pick the winner based on the closest. One caveat, you must be a member of CS as of the date of this post.

While I don't have the collection of some of the more esteemed members here, it's not bad ;)

The prize:
1 RyJ Churchill 98
1 VR Famoso 97
1 Bolivar PC 97
1 early 80's ERDM panatela larga
1 ERDM Demi tasse 90
1 LGC Med. #1 98
1 Toboada Salamone

See less See more
#3 ·
El Rey del Mundo said:
Date of birth: 22 November
Time: 00:19:20
Length: 60 cm (Arrrrgh. Dont know about inches and feet here!)
Weight: 1.5 kg (Dont know of the pounds either...)
The inducement date is the 18th @ about 8am I think, so if you think she will make it to that day, you only need guess Nov. 18th (this is assuming you think she will have the baby by midnight), time, gender, length and weight.

#4 ·
Need a hint. Where does she live.

#11 ·
Date of birth: 18 Nov
Time: 11:23 AM
Length: 20"
Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz

How are those ERDM Panatellas from the 80's? I've seen the 1983's advertised, but never tried one.

Gaot Locker

#14 ·
Day: Nov 15
Time: 10:15pm
Length: 22"
Weight: 8.5lbs

I hope she has a healthy baby and congrats Opus

#18 ·
Congrats Marc...my shot at that Toboada

Date of birth: 18 Nov 2004
Time: 9:45PM
Length: 20"
Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz

#21 ·
Ok, just a last chance for anyone who wants to get in a guess. My sister went into the hospital today about an hour ago. She was going in to have a "stress test" I think, which can sometimes trigger labor, if it doesn't she will be induced tom. morning sometime. Hopefully I will be the proud uncle of a healthy and happy new niece or nephew tomorrow, but one never knows, maybe it will take till Friday? lol Best of luck to everyone, especially my sister!!!!

#22 ·
OpusEx said:
Ok, just a last chance for anyone who wants to get in a guess. My sister went into the hospital today about an hour ago. She was going in to have a "stress test" I think, which can sometimes trigger labor, if it doesn't she will be induced tom. morning sometime. Hopefully I will be the proud uncle of a healthy and happy new niece or nephew tomorrow, but one never knows, maybe it will take till Friday? lol Best of luck to everyone, especially my sister!!!!
Congrats,

Well my daughter turns one on the 23rd, but I do not wish your sister to wait that long so I will guess:

Date of birth Nov 18
Time 11:37
Gender female
Length 20
Weight 7lbs 4 oz.

Wishing Momma Pappa , kiddies, Uncles , Aunts and baby all the best and to have prosperous futures.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.