Cigar Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I didn't see this technique in Matt's "Mooching for Dummies"
book. Guys just don't have those womanly wiles...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Brandon said:
I made a running jump at Kerry in an attempt to try out the technique, but he didn't catch me:D
damn it brandon! you just made me swallow a mouthful of smoke with that image. :r

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Brandon said:
I made a running jump at Kerry in an attempt to try out the technique, but he didn't catch me:D
One foot, two inches off the ground does not qualify as a "jump", Air Brandon. LMAO!!!

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brandon said:
Maybe it has to do with the fact your angle of attack was from the rear while he was bending over. :r

·
Registered
416 Posts
dream on dudes,
that was no mooch attempt
kaeta prolly gets to try more new cigars from me than anyone
cause her and jake come up and visit me alots
like tonight
they come up we went to a carry yolky bar and i passed them my case said grab a cigar she grabbed a 94 la gloria
but could have had many other cigars that were rarer and better
but them la glorias is mighty fine.
but i must add shes a pretty much non singin winch as she
joined me in a couple of carry yolky tunes
kid rocks : i wanna be a "Cowboy"
and speakin of easy feels
mamas and papas : california dreamin(where we all wished we was) she wasnt singin so every time she stopped singin i grabbed her ass( which is pretty dang boney for bein as wide as it looks) lmao at myself here!(i crack myself up)
and as for puttin my ear in her boob well take a look at my wife sometime and see if you think kaetas boobs did anything for me
(lmao again here)
but at least kaeta will get up there and try to sing
unlike her lilly livered biatch jake(aka chiken chit)

but we all had a great time !
k

1 - 9 of 9 Posts