Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

When I was recently down in Florida I was able to pick up two Fuente Fuente Opus X Keeper of the Flame for about 22 bucks a stick. Was this a good find, I haven't heard too much about them and no one up here in NH seems to have received any, yet alone smoke any.

Musical instrument Office supplies Wind instrument Muffler Cylinder

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Welcome to the site Will.

It's a good find because these were extremely tough to come by. Most shops only got a few boxes and I think only the top 25 Fuente accounts got any at all. I've smoked one in the Nacimiento size, and it seemed like they were still to wet to really enjoy. It went out about 8 times. Once they stabalize I bet it will be a different story. As for the price, it was a few dollars more than it should have been, but for such a hard to find cigar, well....

·
True Derelict
4,041 Posts
Welcome to Puff!

I hear you will be able to get Long Trail Coffee Stout at Frank Jones Pub soon. Sounds like a brew that would pair well with a cigar.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Welcome Will enjoy the cigars!

·
Registered
243 Posts
That's an awesome find! I may say... I am jealous. & yes only Top 25 Fuente accounts got them. The store I work at gets a lot of rare Fuentes but I still haven't been able to run across any of these in Ohio so I'd say "Kudos!". I don't mean this to sound like a promo (which is why I've omitted any identifying info). It was merely to provide perspective. Hope that's ok.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.