Cigar Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to everyone here ... although I'm new to this board, I'm a longtime poster in other forums (yeah, I looked at the member list and know there's some of you who're sayin' "oh, crap ... look what the cat dragged in) ...

Been a cigar smoker for more years than I care to admit I'm old enough to say, prefer larger ring-gauge, med-full bodied smokes, with probably 3 dozen different domestic cigars I call "favorites" ... alphabetically, those include such names as AFuente, Bolivar, Bucanero, Bolivar, Camacho, CAO (is there ANYone who doesn't think the Brazila's a great smoke?), El Rey Del Mundo, El Rico Habano, Indian Tabac, Joya de Nicagragua, La Escepcion, La Gloria Cubana, Olivia "O", Onyx Res Maduro, Padron (the PAM is, IMO, better than OpusX and may be the single best cigar on the market), Perdomo (their Cantero is easily the best new cigar I've tried this year) and Toraño (love those Sigs!!).

And, now that I've alienated half of you with that list, I'm goin' to lunch.

·
Bull Goose Gorilla
796 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Glad you're here, enjoy the jungle!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle!

·
Registered
96 Posts
SteveS said:
alphabetically, those include such names as AFuente, Bolivar, Bucanero, Bolivar, Camacho, CAO (is there ANYone who doesn't think the Brazila's a great smoke?), El Rey Del Mundo, El Rico Habano, Indian Tabac, Joya de Nicagragua, La Escepcion, La Gloria Cubana, Olivia "O", Onyx Res Maduro, Padron (the PAM is, IMO, better than OpusX and may be the single best cigar on the market), Perdomo (their Cantero is easily the best new cigar I've tried this year) and Toraño (love those Sigs!!).
When you started that list, it seemed like you were listing just about every popular cigar :)

You listed Bolivar twice. Is it really that good? Nice list overall. I agree with you on the CAO Brazilia. I think they are like once-step-down versions of VSGs. PAMs have gotten better than OpusX. Has OpusX gone down in quality or is it just me? Was lucky enough to get PAMs from my supplier and jumped on as many as I could afford.

Welcome to the Jungle!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts