Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just thought I would share with everyone...since it is an exciting time. I got laid of from my job at a used car delaer back in February. Prior to that i was working in warehousing.

So i took the opportunity for the government to help pay for training in an in demand field. Always liking computer i chose IT. I did the training i took the first half of my A+ exam and now i need the other half for my certificate.

I just recently got hired for tech support at a large company and things are looking good. I am just glad to be in a field that i like and that I can keep growing in and use it in future career moves.

Just thought I would share that with you all. Still have not decided on what my celebration smoke is going to be.

· Registered
772 Posts
Congrats brother!! It's always nice when things finally start to look up. I think a nice Pre-Embargo ISOM wought be a nice celebration smoke. Talk to SmokinJ. I'm sure he has plenty!! LOL!!

· Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the kind words fellow brothers and sisters. I already started training today. I had a Camacho 1962 churchill on saturday, but still looking for something special.

Not sure maybe my Fuente Fuente Opus X...it has been aging for about 6 months. We'll see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.