Cigar Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LLG's,

Remember a few weeks ago how i said how my humidor has gotten full... well it did. Also around that same time i graduated from high school (which was awesome, except for a little rain) Well my parents kinda did something awesome parents always do. Well night before graduation they call me upstairs and give me my graduation gift... a 300 humidor... its very nice and i'm eager to fill it... oh and another funny thing... i might actually be getting a job at a cigar shop hehe spend my whole paycheck at work :r

Ryan

Attachments

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Ryan, Doing the math on my cigar consumption, (both buying and smoking) I started at age 45....subtract to your age, sounds as if you have a few years at this on me....Then add the next...oh let's say 3 decades...when your my age you will have a drive-in humidor! With spanish cedar pallet boards!

Beautiful gift, your parents are 1st class! Keep us posted on the job front.:w rns

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
relaxnsmoke said:
when your my age you will have a drive-in humidor! With spanish cedar pallet boards!
I sure as hell hope so! :r

Ryan

·
Registered
258 Posts
Hey...your parents wanna adopt a 41 year old man with a wife
and two kids? Tell 'em the 2 german shepards and the cats and
chinchilla can sleep in the garage:r . When i was your age my mom was digging through my pockets taking my "smoke" away
from me and telling me not to drink:al , slurring...mind you! Your
parents are COOL! Give 'em a big hug and tell 'em you love 'em,
it makes it all worthwhile...trust me ...i know;) .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts