Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my lady doesn't really understand the obsession with cigars but thinks it's "cute" how into the hobby I am. Yesterday I received an early bday gift which I am currently in the process of seasoning, my new 500 count cigar humidor. A huge upgrade from my 100 count and few jar humidors.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Oh that's a nice looking display unit! It gets a little too hot in my apartment to not use some sort of temperature controlled unit ... but if I went with a wooden humidor it would definitely be one that I could see my sticks in. Otherwise I'd do too much digging around just to look!

Nice pickup!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
go out tomorrow and buy her that ring! she's a keeper. have fun filling it up and simultaneously draining your bank account, 500 cigars is gonna be expensive lol

·
Holder of the crazy chain
503 Posts
Man that humidor is almost as sweet as the lady that gave it to you (I assume from her gift giving ways)! Well done on both counts!

·
Overpaying in Canada
168 Posts
That's amazing!

Next year make sure to ask for the walk-in humidor upgrade, or did you already walk into her humidor after she hit you with this :razz:

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Next year make sure to ask for the walk-in humidor upgrade, or did you already walk into her humidor after she hit you with this :razz:
:pound: Oh, cigar jokes. You never get old.

·
Registered
456 Posts
3 words for you sir.... Marry That Woman.

My wife rolls her eyes when she sees cigar catalogs in the mail.
I second that motion!!! Marry that woman!! My wife tries to throw out my cigar catalogs before I get home from work. I must say VERY NICE Humi!!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
That is one sweet cabinet. I agree nice to see the sticks, it's well laid out

enjoy:biggrin:

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks guys, she's great and I love the humidor. Told her that now I needed to fill the thing up so she just bought me these, also to replace the one I smoked on 9/11

I started transferring my stock over to the new humidor and it's getting close to full already with my boxes. One of the three shelves is full with the other two half filled. Going to have to buy more shelves and find a better way to use the humidifier.

And just because we all enjoy a little cigar pron my top shelf, AF singles, there's two layers

·
L.O.B. BBMF
1,270 Posts
Nice humidor. My g/f wants me to make a walk in humidor / wine cellar in the new house. Except she doesn't wanna help pay for it, but at least she is ok with me having one haha.

Looks super nice though. Definitely a cool piece of furniture to show your cigars off in.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts