Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a newbie question. Should I have a seperate humidor for the ISOM's? Do I need to keep them away from my other smokes?
I don't have any flavored sticks so I'm not worried about that, and I keep my cooler-dor at about 65 to 67% RH and about the same temp.

I've got a spare humi I could use but was wondering if it would hurt to keep them with my non-isom's.

Jerry W.

·
-
11,412 Posts
dadof3illinois said:
I've got a newbie question. Should I have a seperate humidor for the ISOM's? Do I need to keep them away from my other smokes?
I don't have any flavored sticks so I'm not worried about that, and I keep my cooler-dor at about 65 to 67% RH and about the same temp.

I've got a spare humi I could use but was wondering if it would hurt to keep them with my non-isom's.

Jerry W.
no, that sounds fine. i wouldn't get much higher than 67%.
there's not a problem with domestics and cubans actually touching each other... they won't lose their mojo.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IHT said:
no, that sounds fine. i wouldn't get much higher than 67%.
there's not a problem with domestics and cubans actually touching each other... they won't lose their mojo.
I didn't think there would be but wanted to make sure. Right now I'm not having a problem keep the RH at 65 or 67 but this spring I'm sure it will climb some.

Glad to see you made it to Korea safe.

·
Pickin a Winner!
1,193 Posts
I think that there is a real problem involving the Non-Cubans feeling inferior and wilting in the presence of a good havana. Other than that, your Jake.

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
I keep them in the same humi, but use the Cedar divider that came withthe humi and put Domestics in one side and Isoms inthe other. Just for organization :D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Yeah your fine with sharing.

Glad you made it to Korea you bastage ;) I guess I'll see you when I get there.

·
-
11,412 Posts
coppertop said:
Glad you made it to Korea you bastage ;) I guess I'll see you when I get there.
i'll try to shoot you an email as soon as i get to whatever hotel we're staying in (if they have net connections - which i will make sure they do). just so you know where to tell the cab driver go.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
IHT said:
i'll try to shoot you an email as soon as i get to whatever hotel we're staying in (if they have net connections - which i will make sure they do). just so you know where to tell the cab driver go.
I just hope I can get it before Matt and I take off LOL

·
-
11,412 Posts
coppertop said:
I just hope I can get it before Matt and I take off LOL
it's 15 hours time difference to CST (so 14 to where you are now), if i get in to a hotel before 5pm, it'll still be 3am your time.

·
Registered
263 Posts
About 12 years ago when I used to smoke Chateau Fuentes, I finally got sick of them, that hamster cage smell. Anyway, I had a whole pile of them and had about 10 ISOMs sitting on them, after about a year I went to smoke them and they rocked, but I have no memory how the ISOM smoked. SO who knows?

P.S. This was a useless response? Didn't really contribute, must be bored tonight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts