Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 48 foot truck pulls into our office complex.. exactly 48 feet. The driver walks down the west side of the building. I walk to the truck on the east side. A half hour later we finally meet up. Unload the beast onto a little dolly (248 lbs). Push it through the snow for 350 feet to our offices. Spent the afternoon "in conference" with my electric screwdriver. 30 cubic feet of soon to be 65 % RH.

This is my youngest on the humi.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Very nice Dave. I hope I don't overstep boundaries by saying that your have some good lookin' children. I don't mean that in a sleazy kinda way.

Also, just a side note...I find that plant pots tend to ruin wood. It looks like it has a bottom catch but I've had a bad experience with even those on wood surfaces. Not trying to boss. Hate to see that beauty all wet and warped on the top.

I'm sure you've seen it but if not, check out Moco's skills
HUMI 101

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Very nice Klugsie!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
That's REALLY sweet... the humidor, I mean. Get that thing filled up and post more pics!

What are you planning to use for humidification? Or did I miss the pre-purchase post?

Scott"mildlyenvious"M

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jeff said:
Is that the new office in Allentown, PA? I'm not too far.... :w
We are in the process of leasing in the Harleysville/Quakertown area an East coast office. Hmm postion.... website host. Ask your logistics related questions and our panel of experts will pipe in and share knowledge. Could be interesting. The problem is that CS logistics expertice centers around parcel shipping not truck which is our dominant area of business.

We could put up a "take a break from your busy day and talk to addictive personality types about whatevers on your mind". Maybe get some tax credits too. :D

This office (picture) is in Westlake, OH.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.