Cigar Forums banner

new guy.....jumping off the bridge

460 views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Big Bull 
#1 ·
Hello guys, well since there are quite a few that do not venture very far from the habanos section, I think its fitting that I introduce myself here. Most of you know me...so I suppose I must say I'll keep my antics in the bombing sections where they belong. I'll be honest, I know a very miniscule amount on ISOM's. I do have a small handful, most were bombed. Although I did place my first order a short while ago....slow boat. LOL. Now for the jumping off a bridge part..... I'm off to burn my first CC....partagas short.....wish me luck.

#13 ·
If you want some smart advice id forget you ever came to this section..... But if you want some friendly advice Id say your in the right place and enjoy the freeeefffaallll off that bridge :D. I just got in this section a month or so ago and have made way to many purchases since, the CC slope seems much steeper than the NC one.

Party short was also my first CC and my first box purchase hah. Glad to see you over here, i always like seeing what you and your buddies are bombing.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.