Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just joined this site after meeting some Club Stogie guys at The Party Source's cigar night at The Beer Seller on Tuesday night. Had a great time smoking with BigBen, Chippewastud79 and BengalMan.

I have been smoking cigars somewhat seriously for about 2 years now, so I am still very new to all of this and learning more every day. My favorites right now are most Fuente and Tatuaje products.

I am looking forward to getting to know more people on this forum and learning more, and hopefully getting the chance to herf with more Club Stogie guys in the near future!

· Registered
1,441 Posts
Hello, I just joined this site after meeting some Club Stogie guys at The Party Source's cigar night at The Beer Seller on Tuesday night. Had a great time smoking with BigBen, Chippewastud and BengalMan.

I have been smoking cigars somewhat seriously for about 2 years now, so I am still very new to all of this and learning more every day. My favorites right now are most Fuente and Tatuaje products.

I am looking forward to getting to know more people on this forum and learning more, and hopefully getting the chance to herf with more Club Stogie guys in the near future!
Welcome to CS!:tu

· Registered
293 Posts
Hello, I just joined this site after meeting some Club Stogie guys at The Party Source's cigar night at The Beer Seller on Tuesday night. Had a great time smoking with BigBen, Chippewastud79 and BengalMan.

Hey buddy, good to see you on the site! We had a great time done at the sellar for sure, I am busy for a bit but I will definitely be back down!!!!

· Registered
456 Posts
Welcome!! Sure miss the Chili.:tu

· Registered
4,005 Posts
wElcOmE 2 thE jUnglE...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE STICKIES...

Light up a churchill or a DC and watch the world pass by...

Please do not feel my lions they just ate @$$HAT and may have indigetion...

· Registered
59 Posts
Welcome! Take a load off and make yourself comfortable. Just don't tread too close to the slope - you will slide. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.