Cigar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I got started on the cheap gas station cigars in college, White Owl, Swishers, and Backwoods. And no, I didn't empty the tobacco. My first real cigar was one from Romeo y Julieta, can't remember which one, that a buddy got me for my 21st birthday. Sixteen years, and many sticks later, and now I have a 300-count Audew winedor and started a little cigar club with some friends and coworkers.

I'm far from the most advanced cigar smoker in the group but I like to read and learn about the cigar world and love trying new sticks. We meet up at least once a month at a lounge and smoke and discuss anything and everything. My current favorites are Oliva Serie V, LFD La Nox, and Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from other B/SOTL and maybe sharing some of the little wisdom I've gained.

Cheers!

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Another swamp guy...nice!!!
Welcome from so. florida

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey man welcome from NC. Your a lucky one got three dif Coronas you can pick from. I really really miss those places
They certainly are good for their large stock and locations, but my favorite spot has become Cigar Hustlers up in Deltona. It's a much smaller operation but their selection is top notch and the staff is super knowledgeable and friendly. I see a few regular faces at Coronas but they seem to have high turnover and most of the 'helpers' don't know much about what they carry.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It’s hard when you are a company that size to not have high turnover. But the whiskey selection in the downtown location one of the best ever

1 - 18 of 18 Posts