Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that we have this in here what do we post over at our beloved World Cigar Lounge? Are we gonna need another one for Habano's questions too? I'll hate to see the jungle subdivided into so many categories. I'm confused! ???

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you read pds announcement? This section of the forum will be dedicated to cigar questions. I'm sure we are going to need another category for questions regarding Habanos.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
I think this is more general questions....which end do I set on fire, how to build the Edison-a-dor, whats the proper humidity, who shot JR, etc....

And maybe all those drink/cigar pairings threads will come here and die.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Nely said:
Did you read pds announcement? This section of the forum will be dedicated to cigar questions. I'm sure we are going to need another category for questions regarding Habanos.
Arn't habanos cigars?

I took it to mean cigar talk not "fluff or the massive :BS :BS

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
AAlmeter said:
I think this is more general questions....which end do I set on fire, how to build the Edison-a-dor, whats the proper humidity, who shot JR, etc....

And maybe all those drink/cigar pairings threads will come here and die.
LOL I hope I've been lighting the right end. :w

miketafc said:
Arn't habanos cigars?

I took it to mean cigar talk not "fluff or the massive
I think you are right, but I also think a majority of habanos questions will remain in the Habanos Lounge.

·
Registered
803 Posts
....which end do I set on fire, how to build the Edison-a-dor, whats the proper humidity, who shot JR, etc....
Hilarious

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.