Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like Sir Winston, I have just gotten my first two boxes of these. The RyJ Hermosos, and HdM Priamides are in my humidor resting, and the Partagas SD2's are in transit!

Anyone else had a chance to smoke these yet? I'm figuring mine need at minimum 4 weeks in the humidor before I try them. Betcha I don't wait that long! :D

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, but being a disciplined cigar smoker, I must get rid f the Felipe II box I somehow ended up with first. If you like not so subtle hints of formadelhyde on the initial taste, these are for you!

Where do I mail them? :r

·
Registered
417 Posts
Paul-I've had the PSD#2 and the RyJ Hermoso #1. The PSD is not quite as full bodied as the PSD#3, but still has that "sweetness" of its smaller brother. The RyJ is much fuller bodied, very tasty and a great size.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I caved, and had the RyJ Hermosos, and HdM Piramides this weekend. The Hermosos was fantastic witha bit of a tight draw. The HdM Piramides was a letdown. Tough draw, average construction, and a taste that needs some time!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I got my RYJ LE Hermosos the other day. I tried one and think it is a fantastic cigar. The first third had a bit of spice to it but the last two thirds was smooth. This was the first cigar where I could really detect a change in flavor as I smoked it. Draw and burn were perfect.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts