Cigar Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mrs. and myself went Downtown Seattle and had dinner at the new Fox Sports Grill. We walked into a giant foyer with long couches (for the waiting when busy) then wound down a set of stairs to 3 distinct areas,

1. A huge cocktail lounge noisy and swanky with multimedia blitz of ...well...Sports on LCD TVs all over the place.

2. An unusual waterwall seperates to the right, and the noise mellows and a nice dining room awaits.

3. To the left and back behind the bar, enclosed in glass, 20ft. high and about 50ft long is the Cigar Bar! The glass cuts back the bar chatter by half, which at age 48, that is great.

We dined in the dining area, food was very good, I had the Prime rib and a crab cake starter all top notch, the Mrs. had an Asian Chicken Salad, I had a some of it too. Good stuff, with drinks, before tip, $53.00! Not bad.

The bar is a singles scene and the Ladies were looking fine! All the dudes were ugly.

The Cigar Lounge was very large, at one time about 20 people were in there, with room to spare. Nicely stocked humidor, but the St. of WA. Taxes put a Padron 4000 @ $16 a stick, I brought a Brazilia Piranha from home and relaxed on a nice couch w/ the Mrs. while enjoying one of the 3 wall mount LCD TVs in the Cigar room, Lakers vs. Raptors game. This place was packed for a Wed. nite, the food is very good and the cigar friendly atmosphere is great. Left a huge tip and will return on a regular basis. Link to Menu below,
http://www.foxsportsgrill.com/menu.asp

·
Registered
546 Posts
Some f the establishiments in austin need to take lessons from that place. Might have to visit it if I ever get back that way.

Grinch OUT!

·
Registered
21,744 Posts
Atlanta could definitely use a place like that.

Notice their locations are only in the western US. Fox Sports Grill needs to step up and expand to the South. (More pretty girls here to "dress up" the cigar bar.) :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts