Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After lurking for about a week now and learning a great deal of info I thought I would say hello and greetings from Tacoma WA. I have kind of rekindled my interest in cigars, but this time appreciating the different brands and discovering what I like. The Fuente brands have had the most appeal to me so far, but I have many accumulated in the humidor to keep sampling. Will be leaving on a 6 week biz trip to London next week so I will get to sample other brands not available over here.
Bowmore 17 is my favorite thirst quencher along with an occasional Lagavulin, Highland Park, or Cragganmore.
Thanks for letting me join!

Bryan

· deep in thought
682 Posts
Bryan, Welcome to Club Stogie! You can sample a nice selection of cigars by participating in the Newbie Sampler Trade V thread. If you're up to it, check out the link below. It's a great place to start in the Jungle, plus you'll get a chance to meet fellow S/BOTL on a more personal level. Here's the link for you:

http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=87445

Again ...... welcome and enjoy! :tu

· Registered
214 Posts
Good to meet you, Bryan! Welcome to the Club!! :ss
Kelly

· Registered
397 Posts
Welcome to the Club, Bryan! :ss

· Registered
1,996 Posts
Welcome to the Jungle!
Kick up yer hairy toes & relax with a smoke!:ss

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.