Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Is this an Aussie activity, or did you get this off the net somewhere?

I could easily believe this game might be played at a large number of the US colleges.

I Don't recognize either of the beer cans visible as being anything I've seen in US.

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SvilleKid said:
Is this an Aussie activity, or did you get this off the net somewhere?

I could easily believe this game might be played at a large number of the US colleges.

I Don't recognize either of the beer cans visible as being anything I've seen in US.
Someone emailed it to me, looks like Europe somewhere by the look of the beer. We get Euro beer here, but I haven't seen anything like that.

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
Ya'll need to learn to play coinage... although I'm sure this drinkin game isn't refined to Southern Africa... I can imagine the likes of AAltmeter, JGrimball and Ninja playing this game at college... Here's how you play...

Requirements - 4+ players, lots of alcohol.
Take 10 similar coins (all quaters or summat) and make them into a random pile.
Place one lagre (pint) glass in the middle of the table. First person pours as much (or as little) of their drink into the pint glasses.
The person then says heads or tails. The top coin is removed from the pile. If the person is correct, we move on to the next person, and go back to step 2. If the person is wrong, they drink the contents of the glass and go again... until they get it right, when you go back to step 2 with the next person.

It's quite simple really, but a good way to get absolutely wankered.

G

·
Lumpold said:
Ya'll need to learn to play coinage... although I'm sure this drinkin game isn't refined to Southern Africa... I can imagine the likes of AAltmeter, JGrimball and Ninja playing this game at college... Here's how you play...
THANKS A LOT. That's all I need, is for Ninja to have more ideas. Glad Mrs. SvilleKid not a member of forum to read this!!!

Luckily, Ninja is more into flavor than the buzz factor. Prefers a good full bodied brew. I won't venture into the question of wheather he has over-consumed before, his business. I attended same college many moons ago, when legal drinking age was only 18, instead of current 21, so you can imagine the flow of libations I have witnessed.

Plus, coinage doesn't even approach funneling.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
"Quarters" is fun with beer and mugs, and "dimes" with liquor and shot glasses.

You bounce the coin on the table and into the glass. If you make it, you get to pick who drinks it.

We also used to play "BUZZ". Someone says "1" then the next "2" next "3" and so on and so on......when you get to a number that has a 7, or is a multiple of seven, you have to say "BUZZ" or you must guzzle the glass. It's actually pretty hard once you start drinking. You can count on someone saying "28" right after someone says "BUZZ"!!!

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Uniputt said:
We also used to play "BUZZ". Someone says "1" then the next "2" next "3" and so on and so on......when you get to a number that has a 7, or is a multiple of seven, you have to say "BUZZ" or you must guzzle the glass. It's actually pretty hard once you start drinking. You can count on someone saying "28" right after someone says "BUZZ"!!!
Thats a great game, we use to play that but it's called Bottles here. Amazing how sh#t your maths becomes after a few drinks, then of course its all down hill from their :al

·
Registered
707 Posts
My favorite was always F the dealer. A refresh on the rules:
1. Take a deck of cards
2. Pick a dealer
3. One person guesses what the next card is
4. If the person guesses right dealer takes x amount of drinks
5. If the guess is wrong dealer says if the card is higher or lower than said guess person gets another guess
6. If 2nd guess is right dealer takes x amount of drinks (normally lower than the first guess)
7. If 2nd guess is wrong person takes however many drinks they're off by
8. After you F the dealer 3 times, deal is passed to the next person

Played this one night and I F'ed the dealer on the first guess 5 straight times. Got screwed when deal came to me, only 3 cards left.

·
Registered
509 Posts
D. Generate said:
As a general rule I try to avoid drinking in situations where I start without my clothes.
The way I see it is that what else can you lose? Might as well just jump straight to looking like an ass instead of drawing it out and slowly making yourself look stupid. So essentially it is more efficient this way.

·
The Screamin' Eagle \m/
3,114 Posts
SvilleKid said:
THANKS A LOT. That's all I need, is for Ninja to have more ideas. Glad Mrs. SvilleKid not a member of forum to read this!!!

Luckily, Ninja is more into flavor than the buzz factor. Prefers a good full bodied brew. I won't venture into the question of wheather he has over-consumed before, his business. I attended same college many moons ago, when legal drinking age was only 18, instead of current 21, so you can imagine the flow of libations I have witnessed.

Plus, coinage doesn't even approach funneling.
Ah... but you see... Coinage is best played with 10+ people and an 8 pint pitcher for the center glass... But I didn't say any of this and no college students or people of easy persuasion (er...) should heed any notice to this thread.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.