Cigar Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after Brigit's grand entrance who would have known I would be blessed twice more this month. This is just too good to be true. This week marked two more new arrivals to our household..

On Saturday a Honda Harmony II HRR216TDA joined our family. Isn't it just adorable?

# Honda GCV160 OHC/OHV
# 3-Speed, Rear Drive Self-Propelled
# Manual Fuel Shut-Off
# Folding Handlebars
# Muffler/Heat Protector
# Honda QuadraCut System
# 2-in-1 (Mulch/Bag) Rear Discharge optional
# ErgoActive™ Handle
# Zone Start
# Grass Bag
# Twin-Blade Mulching
# 2-year Residential Warranty

As if that wasn't enough to make the wife worry about the attention the kids could be losing, the FedEx man brought my shiny new Motorola V710 phone yesterday. Makes a guy proud!

Talk time: 173 minutes
Standby time: 165 hours
Size: 3.7H x 1.9W x 0.9D inches
Weight: 4.5 oz
1.2 megapixel camera with flash
Record and Send 15 second videos
Connectivity via Bluetooth
500 Phone Book Entries
TTY Compatible
Speakerphone
Personal Organizer
Voice Activated Dialing
Slot for TransFlash Media (256 MB card on order)
Stereo MP3 Playback

At least Liam won't be blaming Brigit for the lack of attention! :D

-Matt-

·
Registered
707 Posts
Sweet machines you got there. Did you have to post pics? I'm getting a little excited over here now. What I wouldn't do with that Honda.

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SlimDiesel said:
Sweet machines you got there. Did you have to post pics? I'm getting a little excited over here now. What I wouldn't do with that Honda.
Yeah, as the salesperson was rolling it across the store to fill it up with gas, guys' heads were turning and following it as if it were a half-naked hot chick.

I had been using a crappy MTD mower that was a used hand me down for 2 hot Texas Summers now. My prayers were answered and it died on me in middle of mowing the front yard. I had extra leverage when presenting my proposal to the CFO. On the old one I did replace the plug, check the gap, clean the air filter. Needless to say I didn't perform any extraordinary measures to save the old one and my proposal was accepted by the boss.

I was able to finish up the front yard quite quickly. I am hoping it stops raining here soon or the back will be so long I will have to double mow it.

-Matt-

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Hey Matt.... where is the seat on that mower? I thought everything is Texas is BIG?? ;)

I gave the wife notice when we moved into our new (to us) home a while back. If you want me to mow grass it has to be a ride mower AND she knows I will want a nice one.

I will NEVER have to worry about getting a lawn :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
You didn't get the cupholder & lighter options?

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
I like the phone. I am glad I have a landscaper. Thats a nice machine. But I hate doing the lawn.

The phone is great. I have a Nextel. If I didnt I would probably have something on that idea. Nice and sleek.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I'm on the nextel in the city too, but a buddy does have that exact phone you do and it's really nice. That mower looks great too. Enjoy them!

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Franksmith said:
Hey Matt.... where is the seat on that mower? I thought everything is Texas is BIG?? ;)

I gave the wife notice when we moved into our new (to us) home a while back. If you want me to mow grass it has to be a ride mower AND she knows I will want a nice one.

I will NEVER have to worry about getting a lawn :D
Yards in the DFW metroplex are NOT big. When we were house shopping we had ourselves lined up with a "big" 1/3 acre yard (which had a $8k premium attached to it). When we went to our first meeting with the builder, they had decided to turn the 2 largest lots in the neighborhood into 3! We got our security deposit back and ended up not having enough time to build and got a spec home (similar to a model).

altbier said:
My Lawn boy is about to croak after 15 years of hard service. will this honda hold up as well? I was about to go buy another lawn boy
I hope it gives me that long altbier, the Hondas are more expensive than the Lawn Boys. I was also considering a Cub Cadet.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Haven't dealt with a mower since 97 since we moved to AZ, all gravel yard absolutely rock! Back then we had at least a 25 year old POS. My dad and I tweaked that thing up to about 13 hp. Boy did that thing shred grass. Didn't hold up to well when I ran over a rock though. That's the cool thing about having old junk like that, you can take it apart do whatever you want to it and no worries about a warranty or destroying something that costs a little $$$.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.