Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
becareful when you make a trade with Nate, I opened my po box and got bombed with a nice package from Nate. I did a little trade with Nate for the McBaren Navy flake, that he wanted to trade for.
Well got the box today and he send me alittle over 11oz of McBaren flake, and a few extra sample bags of some really great smelling english and a Virginia/burley blend heh.
Nate how'd you know I enjoy english blends soo hahahhaha
he doesn't play fair guys, becareful. he will bomb you to the ends of the world and then some hahah
troy

· Registered
2,242 Posts
Yeah, he's one of them! He's also one that will mix the hell out of his tobaccos. I've gotten a Kellys Coin/1Q mix and several others. I'll bet he just dumps in two different packets of koolaid at the same time too.

He's definitely interesting to trade with. Oh, I still have some hazelnut that he sent me that I haven't screwed up the courage to try yet. I put it in a jar all by itself and one day I'll get my courage up.

Kudos Nate!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.