Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife has suggested to me that I might have just a bit of a problem. We took a walk in the park recently on a beautiful fall day,leaves turning me puffing on a ERDM robusto. I happened to notice off on the side of the path a rather large dog turd and asked my wife what ring size she thought that was? Could be over 60 I'd say. I guess she pretended to not hear me,just gave me a strange look.She looks at me different now.

Is this odd behaviour? :w

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
floydp said:
She looks at me different now.

My wife looks at me differently now too.

While I have not commented on the ring guage of our puppy's poop, my wife no longer refers to my cigar hobby anymore....she calls it a cigar obsession.

Call it an obsession I don't care.....I LOVE IT!!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
floydp said:
My wife has suggested to me that I might have just a bit of a problem. We took a walk in the park recently on a beautiful fall day,leaves turning me puffing on a ERDM robusto. I happened to notice off on the side of the path a rather large dog turd and asked my wife what ring size she thought that was? Could be over 60 I'd say. I guess she pretended to not hear me,just gave me a strange look.She looks at me different now.

:r Love it!! I on't think it constitutes odd behavior as long as you don't get one of those ring gauge cards out and attempt to confirm that.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Everybody in my family thinks I need professional help. :D
When I lived in Baltimore, used to herf on Friday nights with some of the locals (a great group of guys). My co-workers knew how important it was to be able to de-compress and de-stress after a week of work and always allowed me early leave on Friday afternoons so as to unwind & make it to our local herf.
Always looked forward to those Friday nights.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
floydp said:

Seems perfectly normal to me! Why would you ask?

:D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Nah. You were just bein' silly. Just don't put it in your mouth & stop licking your butt.

Since we are on the subject of poop......I accidentally swallowed a whole broccoli floret once & pooped it out whole the next day. I think I had been drinking when I swallowed it, so didn't remember it. It really freaked me out when I pooped out what looked like a tiny little tree. I thought a seed had sprouted in my intestines!

Broccoli anyone? :pu

·
Registered
368 Posts
kansashat said:
Nah. You were just bein' silly. Just don't put it in your mouth & stop licking your butt.

Since we are on the subject of poop......I accidentally swallowed a whole broccoli floret once & pooped it out whole the next day. I think I had been drinking when I swallowed it, so didn't remember it. It really freaked me out when I pooped out what looked like a tiny little tree. I thought a seed had sprouted in my intestines!

:r

And my girlfriend wonders what I find so fascinating about Club Stogie!!

:r

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
Way to go 'Hat! :w

For all you fecal fiends I submit PoopReport.com

As to wondering the ring guage of a turd, that is a bit wierd. If you were guessing the guage of your dork that would be another story. :r

-Matt-

kansashat said:

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
That txmatt is one sick poopy. hahahaha.....I made a funny! :BS

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.