Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This all started a few months ago when I announced that me and my wife were taking a cruise to Cozumel and that I was looking for a place to get cuban cigars while we were there. So, in steps Bob aka bpegler who offers to hook me up with some cubans to take along so that I wouldn't have to pay the inflated tourist prices. So, Here are a few pics of some of my cigar adventures on the boat and in port. These will be followed up by pics from my two days in Ybor City. I hope you enjoy!

This is me smoking the Trinidad that Bob gave me with some Johnny Walker Black Label at the Cigar Bar & Lounge on board the ship.
http://img197.imageshack.us/i/img0046po.jpg/

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These 2 pics are me enjoying a Montecristo Torpedo all dressed up for formal dining night.

This is me in Cozumel enjoying the RyJ that Bob gave me.

This is me inside the humidor ate the Casa de la Habano in Cozumel

This is me holding a box of Behike that i ended snagging four of.

These 2 pics are of me enjoying the Edmundo Tubos that Bob gave me on our balcony overlooking the gulf.

Me and my wife getting ready for our dune buggy tour.

The next three pics are of me enjoying the Cohiba Siglo VI that Bob gave me. This cigar was a religous experience.

I would like to thank Bob for these wonderful smokes. They made my trip that much more enjoyable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.