Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starts tomorrow (Monday), flying the friendly(?) skies, just the wife and me. Taking two big otterboxes full of my best sticks both NC and CC. I'd post a pic but camera gear is all packed to go.

If anyone has any suggestions or hints I'd be grateful (B&Ms, places to eat, whatever). Will have a rental car for road trips and transport, staying at the following places:

Salem, MA (3 nights)
North Conway, NH
Lebanon, NH
Providence, RI (5 nights)
Foxwoods at Ledyard, CT (4 nights)
NYC (Manhattan), NY (4 nights)

Back in Eugene on Sept 28th. I plan to AVOID the internet while on vacation. Seems like I spend 24 hrs a day online (mostly in connection to my work) and need to get AWAY from it for awhile. :ss

-Ken

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Ken- you just got an invite from Richard!! dont pass it up!!!:tu enjoy your vaca. dude!:D

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ken- you just got an invite from Richard!! dont pass it up!!!:tu enjoy your vaca. dude!:D
Indeed, we've spoken by phone already. I've never had the opportunity to meet anyone from CS in person before, and I'm hoping it will soon happen! :tu

-Ken

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Indeed, we've spoken by phone already. I've never had the opportunity to meet anyone from CS in person before, and I'm hoping it will soon happen! :tu

-Ken
if its anything like all the brothers Ive met you will not be dissapointed. I dont want to stroke CS's ego to much but for the most part the people that congregate are good people!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.