Cigar Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just surfing the web and thought I would share an interesting link that shows cigars in a whole new (but still classy) light. I apologize if this is a repeat posting of something that has already been on the board before....

http://www.cigarcircle.com/new/Pages/hmpage4.htm

Select the 'downloads' option.

I trust this does not offend anyone in the forum, morally or ethically........it will make you reach for your favorite stick though.

(I mean your fav cigar! Get your mind out of the gutter).

If you think this posting was in poor taste, please chalk it up to my being Canadian at birth......:D

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Huffa Huffa Huffa Huffa Puff Puff Huffa Huffa Puff Puff Huffa Huffa! Those are some nice cigars. :D :p Sure would like to smoke one of them!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good Call on that site kscotty...I def. want a good 'gar right about now...And I'm def. not offended by it... ;)

Guido...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Heh, Heh...Hey Ladies! Is that a St. Dupont in your pocket or are you just glad to see them?:D ;)

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
So this is what a full-bodied cigar looks like!!!:D

Someone better send RnS some oxygen ASAP!! :r

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
I was wondering when some of the dirty minded Ole Silverbacks were going to show up!!:D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:D I'm so glad that as a newcomer in the jungle, my postings are so well received! What a great bunch you all are!

Tonight's cigar is dedicated to the forum!

:w

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And now for part #2 of my devious strategy: My company makes a spray specifically designed to clean off sticky keyboards and mouse buttons...

Seems there may be more than a few guys on this site who could now make use of such a product, after having viewed my original posting!

$50/can or two cans for $105......get 'em while they last!

Since I'm new to the group, perhaps you oldtimers can identify the guys who are most likely to have lost control over these fine cigar ladies??? :r

·
Registered
831 Posts
So when are you gonna post a link to good looking guys with their cigars!??? and get your mind outta the gutter...I mean smoking real cigars and I don't mean men smoking each other's cigars either! ;-):D

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I tried to satisfy your request Filly, but the timer on my camera isn't working and there's nobody here right now to take my picture while I'm enjoying my Fuentes special......sorry to disappoint you! :w

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I was wondering when the Phallic nature of stogies was going to come out!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts