Cigar Forums banner

My New B&M Location

2K views 26 replies 19 participants last post by  Dread 
#1 ·
I figured I should post a few quick pictures on my new store. I have been bragging about is so here it is! I plan on taking some better pictures soon

Part of the Retail area:

Private Locker room:

Bar area:

Lounge area:

Humidor:

Humidor shelving:

These pictures are before everything was decorated and finished but you get the idea.

See less See more
#5 ·
Are you looking to adopt at all? :laugh:

edit: meant to preview to make sure I got the right smiley but hit post instead!

It looks very nice, I wish that there was a B&M with a lounge closer to my house..

#6 ·
I do everything I can to support my B&Ms back home. I know it's got to be hard to survive against online cigars now-a-days. Nothing beats the atmosphere of a good brick and mortar though! I plan on getting a locker at the one near my wife's house in San Antonio when I get back from this deployment. This does look a pretty nice establishment though!

#16 ·
Thanks for the updated pic Jarrod! Awesome place!!!

So, when do you plan on bringing one of those to Tyler? I have a store manager lined up for you here...and yes, I am serious! :smoke:

#18 ·
I think I will stick to Oklahoma.. Although I do plan on opening a few more stores around here
I hear you! Nonetheless, your store looks great...and one day, we need something like that here in the Tyler area. We have two B&M's in Tyler with many more spread out around the Greater Tyler/Longview area...but they lack greatly, in what yours have to offer.

Like I said earlier...hopefully I will be up in OK someday and get to check you out...you are only a few hours away!

#19 ·
This place is so amazing its glowing!!! :pound:

But seriously though, this place looks amazing, its got everything you could need. I wish I could visit there haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.