Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Over Enthused Little Girl
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a junior in highschool and my last day of school is thursday.
To celebrate becoming a senior i am going to my friends lakehouse
(private house on a very small lake, actually a pond if you will... only ones out there for a good mile so its extremly secluded)
Going out there with a few of my best buddies. Going to spend the night there in that house, just us and no parents.

Plan on doing some mad fishing, relax, buy some beef products and cook them over a fire, and of course have a few cigars.

I plan on smoking these in this order.

PL PC
SLR PC
Boli RC
Party Short

I'm also bringing a few smokes for my friends.
I personally can't wait.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sounds like a great time! I did massive amounts of fishing this weekend. Went out on a party boat last night fishing for stripers. It rained and lightninged the entire time. I braved the elements in hopes of catching a 40" striper but left empty handed. Lightning was striking all around us, the guy next to us had metal filament line and was getting shocked everytime he touched his reel! It was crazy. I don't think I've ever been that cold/wet in my life, and then to leave empty handed sucked even more.

Hope you have a great time tecnorobo, and congrats on another year of school behind you!

·
Over Enthused Little Girl
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LasciviousXXX said:
Sounds good bro...... a night filled with fun for all. Eat some good steak there Bro!!

BTW.... that's a good order to smoke them in :D
haha. it was a fine botl's suggestion i must say

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Sounds like fun. Hope you have a blast and enjoy those fine gars you're bringing. What are you bringing for you buddies? Save the premiums for yourself and give them something you would cry over when they leave half a stick sitting in the ashtray.

·
Woop Woop Root Rat
2,258 Posts
RPB67 said:
no :al and driving. Enjoy those high school years. When they are gone. They are gone forever. Then the party is over.
Aint that the truth.

Hey Tecno, enjoy your evening, your mates and your stogies.
Good choices, btw you wouldn't want too much :al anyway,
you want to be able to remember those sorts of evenings :D

·
-
11,412 Posts
damn, blake, those are some good smokes, wish i had some like that.

ps - send me a PM about the cigars you wanted me to bring to the herf next weekend, i've forgotten, just like i said i would.

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
RPB67 said:
no :al and driving. Enjoy those high school years. When they are gone. They are gone forever. Then the party is over.
C'mon, we don't want Blake to slit his wrists or something...I say life begins at 40!! Again!

Blake, that Boli RC is my favorite...you have a great time, and take a while to sit back and just take it all in...sometimes life can be sweet...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.