Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Stunning, Lamar you have a beautiful cabinet. ArlinLiss you've built a work of art.

I am curious as to what type of heating/cooling system is being used?

Does it require moisture drain-off? 120 volt?

My last question is the air circulation, what determines the set point for on/off of the fans? Do you run them a few hours a day or more?

Sorry for all the questions, don't feel obligated to answer them, I work as an engineer and I"m really fascinated with the proper conditioning of cigars!

Can I move in to your house?:D

That is one amazing system, form,beauty and function, I love it when someone does something right! Lucky Lamar. :w

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Awesome job. Thanks for sharing, you've taken things to a whole new level that is for sure. Peltier sounds great. Damn! That is a beautiful humidor. How did you get the Mrs. to go along with this? That is a technique I've yet to master. :w (don't tell me your hiding it away in a back room)

PS, Is it hard to smoke a cigar that is not directly taken from the Humi? I could see myself apologizing to folks, "Sorry, it's been out of the Humi for 20 minutes!" :r

Next time I'm back in your area, I'll be PMing you Lamar!:w

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.