Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· The Cheese stands alone
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For awhile now I have wanted to pickup a Forever Stem but just can't get myself to lay down the $25 for a stem, so the idea hit me that maybe one of my other stems will fit. This stem is off a Brebbia Ninja that I picked up last month it is a little wide where the stem meats the pipe but the tenion fits perfectly. I am a heavy clencher, and easily distort the plastic and rubber bits that come on the cobs so this is a great find for me. I tried it this morning, and it worked exactly like it should.

· Puffer With No Spikes
1,725 Posts
Hell yeah..what ever works. Heck the stem on my stonewarden (smoking black Irish X out of it now) is nothing more than a piece of bamboo I drilled out.

· The Cheese stands alone
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have some dead pipes laying in a lonely pile because I couldn't bring myself to toss them, I am so trying this.
Awesome idea!
If you have one that is slightly too small you try heating the tenion and either pressing it straight down onto a flat surface or pushing a nail into the airway to increase the diameter of the tenion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.