Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for all of the replies to my post "Are Cohiba's Worth the $$$?". I had my first CoRo just before the Super Bowl, and YES, DAMN IT, THEY'RE WORTH EVERY STINKIN' HARD-EARNED DOLLAR!!!

No lengthy reviews breaking down the cigar inch by inch. I'm not that sophisticated. It just has a very rich and unique flavor that I guess could only be described as what a true, premium Habano should taste like. Sound about right? I just know that good is good, and that this has to be one of the best.

So my friends, to sum it all up in three words: basically, I'm screwed!!

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Yeah I've had one....I wasn't all that impressed with it. But it was a esplendido. It lacked flavour I thought. But I have plans to try a robusto when I get to germany. I have high hopes for it. Glad to see you enjoyed yours.

:pu

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lost Sailor said:
;) I just kind of had a feeling that would happen....:r
Yeah, so did I, LS. That's what I was afraid of. I just e-mailed my guy, and added a box of CoRo's to my regular JL2 order. As I said before, the price of doin' business just went up. :p

·
Registered
381 Posts
First some Coro's...then it'll be some sig's,then maybe some corona especiales...then some espy's....the next thing you know....CO-HOE!! ;)
...and how would I know,anyway...:D...It must've been the Jar!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh, you'll get a kick outta this, LS. When today's deposit (debit card) kicks in (say, around midnight EST), I'll have some Sig VI's on the way. :D This slippery slope is starting to resemble a luge course! WOOHOO!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts