Cigar Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leave it to teenagers they truly are our future! Just watched a great movie i have not seen in years. Devil in a Blue dress! I love it its set in 1940's L.A Denzel Washington Don Chelade Tom Sizemore to name a few!
Catch it along with others here!:gossip:

Watch Unavailable Online Free - Crackle

Poor kid her lap top just crashed i got the extended warranty they replace it no matter what off to Best buy tomorrow!

·
Banned
17,955 Posts
Yep...there are several sites where one can watch FREE movies and TV Shows but you have to be careful that some carry adwares and viruses that will attach itself to your computer hard drive. I use several sites where I get to watch FREE movies but always use a program to ensure that they don't leave 'bugs' attached. Always have a good adware program...I use MalwareBytes...this program is really awesome.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep...there are several sites where one can watch FREE movies and TV Shows but you have to be careful that some carry adwares and viruses that will attach itself to your computer hard drive. I use several sites where I get to watch FREE movies but always use a program to ensure that they don't leave 'bugs' attached. Always have a good adware program...I use MalwareBytes...this program is really awesome.
This site is bug free! I did visit one that was not! I run Norton antivirus shut it right down! Removed it from my computer and re booted without me doing a thing! I run Norton on all the computers i used to run Mcfee it was good. But to date i gotta say Norton is the best yet!

·
Civilian Mr. Clean
943 Posts
Crackle is a great resource. Free, and legal. Kind of like a Hulu with a better movie selection.

·
THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG!
29,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I watch the movies all the times short commercials no spyware enjoy!

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I'm happy that you found Crackle and someone mentioned Hulu which is very good even without the paid account.

I did want to mention something about the spyware and virus people here are concerned about (hopefully without thread jacking) McAfee doesn't work so don't use it. Norton is among the best and I use it myself, but only because I get it free from my isp. Microsoft security essentials is surprising one of the best and its free. Most of the junk you are referring to does not come from the sites but rather the ads they have on their sites. If you run something like AdBlock+ you will get rid of a lot of those problems right off the bat. Another thing you can do is run Google Chrome browser instead of Internet Explorer. It has a lot less back doors and security holes and is free. I have fixed computers for over fifteen years and the majority of my work the last few years is just cleaning this kind of crap off peoples computers. Someone also mentioned maliwarebytes, it does seem to work most of the time but I think AdAware and Spybot search and destroy are better programs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.