Cigar Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Nice indeed! I like variety... I find myself going through my cooler for 5 or 10 minutes sometimes lol, pick out 2 or 3 put 2 or three back, choose one or find something else at the last minute calling OleCharlie smoke me!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Nice indeed! I like variety... I find myself going through my cooler for 5 or 10 minutes sometimes lol, pick out 2 or 3 put 2 or three back, choose one or find something else at the last minute calling OleCharlie smoke me!
I'm glad I'm not the only one, I take longer to pick a cigar than to get ready for work most days😂

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Very nice collection! I think I may be around 20 sticks less than you...give or take. Amazing how cigars accumulate so fast!

Reactions: Natefiet

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice collection! I think I may be around 20 sticks less than you...give or take. Amazing how cigars accumulate so fast!
I counted 256 in that group and then I have about 25 cheap short fillers in a old glass coffee canister that I hang onto for yard gars. I was shocked that I had that many.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I counted 256 in that group and then I have about 25 cheap short fillers in a old glass coffee canister that I hang onto for yard gars. I was shocked that I had that many.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Wait until you start buying by the box, or even multiple boxes at a time....256 will suddenly make you feel like you're going to run out. :grin2:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Please don't jinx me, I couldn't get the hang of it and put it down. I'm trying to go easier than @Natefiet and just keep my cigar stash controllable.
As with many things in life. "Don't think. Do."
You can overthink it until you have analysis paralysis.

Regards,
Enablers R Us Welcoming Committee

·
Registered
850 Posts
As with many things in life. "Don't think. Do."

You can overthink it until you have analysis paralysis.

Regards,

Enablers R Us Welcoming Committee
Aww @Scap, not you too! Where are the brothers who talk you away from the rabbit hole instead of leading you into another deep tunnel???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts