Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tecnorobo had posted on his wishlist that he had wanted to try a few Punch cigars, and I happened to have a few so I said what the heck. I also remember him talking about how him and his buddy Elisha being students can't afford to buy cigars very often so I sent them a bunch of stuff, and 2 of each so they could sample some new stuff and not have to share one cigar like they have been doing which is gross if you ask me.

To make a long story short I shipped them USPS Priority mail 2 Mondays ago, April 25th. They still have not arrived. I sent Elisha a PM and verified that I sent them to the correct address. When I run the DC # this comes up:

You entered 0310 2990 0000 2216 3464

Your item was delivered at 3:12 pm on April 28, 2005 in OLATHE, KS 66062.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys?! I feel terrible that they haven't gotten them and don't really have much more to send otherwise I would've. I just don't want them to think that I lied about sending them. Im so dissapointed, so if a few of you guys on here would be willing to send them a few sticks that would make me feel a lot better. They are even newer to cigars than I am, so would be willing to try almost any smokes. The only rule is you must send 2 of whatever you send, so they can sample together. PM me for Elisha's address.

I know Tecnorobo really wanted to try some ERDM NC's so if someone could send a couple that would be awesome. Being a poor jobless student I know how Tecnorobo and Elisha feel. Hopefully someone is enjoying the stogies...

So let's help these guys out and send them some stogies!
-Joe

·
Registered
126 Posts
hahaha, oh no dont send me anything til im out of school because i dont need any distractions. haha.

something else weird that happened was that everytime i tried to track the package it said that the tracking number hadnt been bought until it supposedly arrived at my house. that ever happen to anyone else?

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
Jsabbi01 said:
Tecnorobo had posted on his wishlist that he had wanted to try a few Punch cigars, and I happened to have a few so I said what the heck. I also remember him talking about how him and his buddy Elisha being students can't afford to buy cigars very often so I sent them a bunch of stuff, and 2 of each so they could sample some new stuff and not have to share one cigar like they have been doing which is gross if you ask me.

To make a long story short I shipped them USPS Priority mail 2 Mondays ago, April 25th. They still have not arrived. I sent Elisha a PM and verified that I sent them to the correct address. When I run the DC # this comes up:

You entered 0310 2990 0000 2216 3464

Your item was delivered at 3:12 pm on April 28, 2005 in OLATHE, KS 66062.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys?! I feel terrible that they haven't gotten them and don't really have much more to send otherwise I would've. I just don't want them to think that I lied about sending them. Im so dissapointed, so if a few of you guys on here would be willing to send them a few sticks that would make me feel a lot better. They are even newer to cigars than I am, so would be willing to try almost any smokes. The only rule is you must send 2 of whatever you send, so they can sample together. PM me for Elisha's address.

I know Tecnorobo really wanted to try some ERDM NC's so if someone could send a couple that would be awesome. Being a poor jobless student I know how Tecnorobo and Elisha feel. Hopefully someone is enjoying the stogies...

So let's help these guys out and send them some stogies!
-Joe
Happened once with FedEx to me. Never did get the package, or reimbursed.

·
Registered
252 Posts
If you call the USPS, sometimes they can tell you specific information on who delivers a package to a certain address and you can follow up with the actual carrier - I have had that happen on a couple of occasions when I ordered stuff to be sent to my office and it ended up being delivered to the jail next door. Keep trying - it'll turn up.

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
When they drop packages off on your front door for your convenience you risk somebody walking off with it. I had $1200 of camera gear sitting on my front doorstep for 6 hours one day, thank god it was in Iowa and I got home and it was there.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I am less than pleased with the USPS as of late. :mad:

If it wasn't delivered to the right address I would go to the USPS site and file a complaint for lost mail. A few weeks ago I was expecting something from a BOTL here that was delivered elsewhere and has caused him some problems. Today I recieved a package that the box had been punctured with a hole that you could fit two fingers through. Fortunately the guy who shipped it to me had packaged it well inside so no damage was done to the contents. I'm turning into a disgruntled USPS customer now. :c

·
Over Enthused Little Girl
1,404 Posts
well buddy i sure hope they turn up (obviously) but if they dont, dont worry about it dude. I know you mean well and I know you sent em'

it's all good.

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
Just something to add: I've had this happen with UPS, and USPS as well as Fedex too. I think if you ship enough stuff, it'll happen with any/every carrier eventually.

Luckily the last problem I had with USPS did manage to make it to the person eventually, if perhaps about 5 days late and a 1,000 mile detour, and that might have been my fault & the guy who wrote out the address label.

One Thing I do like to warn people about with FedEx though is that even though they SAY they require a signature. They do not. During holiday seasons or any rush times, they'll just toss the package at the front door and not get a signature.

This specific incident with FedEx has happened on multiple occasions, and the jerks won't even take an extra 30 seconds to drop the package off at the apartment office. they just leave it sitting on the front doorstep for anyone to steal. It's happened to me in 3 different states, so I have to assume this is just how FedEx Operates.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.